Do you know how to cancel curology? If this is the case for you, you’ve come to the right place because we’ll help you through the process.
Curology also allows you to pause your subscription. If you need a break, you can stay with your membership rather than cancel it, which will delay the next shipment. If you cancel your membership, the next shipment will also be canceled.
What is Curology?
Curology pairs you with a dermatologist who will give you one-on-one care, look at your skin condition, and advise you on how to take care of it.
How to cancel Curology
Yes! Curology has streamlined and simplified its cancellation procedures. You are not required to cancel your subscriptions in person or by letter. You can easily cancel it with these two methods
- Cancel curology subscription (via Website)
- Cancel curology subscription ( via Email)
Cancel curology subscription (via Website)
Go to their website to cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, take the following steps:
- Go to https://curology.com/.
- Click on the three lines visible in the website’s upper right corner.
- Please sign in to your account.
- In the drop-down menu, navigate to the payments page.
- At the bottom, click on the ‘I want to cancel’ dialogue.
- Complete the follow-up questions and explain why you’re canceling.
- Please confirm your cancellation.
- When you finish these steps, your subscription will be canceled, and you should receive a confirmation.
How to Cancel Your Curology Email Subscription?
You can also cancel your Curology subscription by contacting the Curology support team via email. Send a brief email that includes the following information:
- A subscription cancellation request
- The cause of the cancellation
- Your account information is clear.
Please email us at [email protected] You may receive a response email offering savings and encouraging you to reconsider, but if you’re sure you want to cancel, disregard the email and confirm your cancellation.
- Personalized Curology formula: This formula is a lightly moisturizing base layer that in-house dermatologists create to meet the specific needs of each individual. The company suggests using it in the evening.
- Cleanser: The cleanser doesn’t have any oil or scent, and it has plant sugars that keep your skin hydrated and oat extract that calms your skin.
- Moisturizer: This product contains hyaluronic acid as a base ingredient and is free of fragrances, oils, parabens, and gluten.
- This product is a rich moisturizer. It has shea butter, aloe, three other moisturizing ingredients, and hyaluronic acid.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is it simple to cancel Curology?
Curology has simplified and streamlined its canceling procedures. You are not required to cancel your subscriptions in person or by mail. You can easily cancel it by visiting their official website or writing an email to them.
Will I be refunded if I cancel Curology?
Contact [email protected] at any time on or before the 90th day following the completion of your treatment plan, including the day the consultation is completed, to cancel your subscription and request a refund. Returning patients who sign up for our service for the second time will not be refunded.
Is Curology a good investment?
Curology’s mission is to make prescription skin care products more affordable and accessible. According to customer feedback, Curology does an excellent job at this. While online dermatology may not be for everyone, Curology is a worthwhile option for those with acne and skin-aging concerns.