Do you want to know how to delete a BeReal? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place because we’ll lead you through the steps.
Table of Contents
what is Bereal?
BeReal is a French social media app that was launched in 2020. Alexis Barreyat and Kevin Perreau created it. After a few years of being primarily unknown, its popularity exploded between the beginning and middle of 2022.
BeReal is a new social media app that encourages you to be honest and accurate by living in—and sharing—random moments from your life. As a result, there are no filters or intricate multi-photo narratives.
How to delete a BeReal?
Follow these instructions if you have an iOS phone and wish to delete a BeReal photo.
Step 1: Under the photo, you shared, click “Timeline.”
InStep 2: In the bottom right of the display pop-up box, choose “Options.”
Step 3: Next, select “remove my BeReal.”
Step 4: Determine why you’d like to eliminate your beReal.
Step 5: Finally, click “yes, I’m certain.”
How to Remove a BeReal Post from an iPhone
- Find the post you want to delete in the BeReal app and press the three dots to the right of your location.
- Tap Options on the pop-up window that displays your location and remarks.
- Select “Delete my BeReal.”
- Complete the brief poll about why you want to delete the post, then press.. Yes, I’m sure.
How to Delete a BeReal Post on Android
- In the BeReal app, locate the post you wish to remove, then tap the three dots next to the location and time.
- Tap Delete My BeReal in the pop-up box that displays your location.
- Complete the brief survey about why you want to delete the post before tapping Delete my BeReal.
How do I get a break out of my Memories?
When you capture a BeReal post, it is saved to a private gallery called “Memories” that only you can see. Although deleting your public BeReal post deletes the image from Memories, you cannot removes a photo from Memories. Still, the original BeReal post remains publicly visible to your friends. Here’s how to remove a photo from Memories:
- Tap the account icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap the image you want to delete in the calendar view.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner, then select Delete from Memories.
How does Bereal work?
Users get a daily message that reads “Time to BeReal” at a random time. The user has two minutes to share a picture of what they are doing at the moment. The purpose is to get a raw look into a user’s life.
How does Bereal make money?
BeReal currently doesn’t generate any revenue. Instead, the business is receiving funding from venture capitalists.
- BeReal sends you a notification at an undetermined time of day.
- You have two minutes to photograph what you’re doing and share it with your pals on the app.
- It uses your phone’s front and rear cameras, so remember to smile as you go about your day.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
On BeReal, how do you delete photos?
In the top right corner, tap the account symbol. Tap the image you want to delete in the calendar view.Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner, then select Delete from Memories
How do I delete a new BeReal post?
In the top-right corner of your BeReal, open the dot menu. Select “Delete my BeReal” and click on this
Can a BeReal account be deleted?
If you belong to that group, use the instructions below to get rid of your BeReal account. In the upper right corner, tap the profile symbol. To access Settings, tap the three-dot icon. Select Help > Contact Us > Account Delete
This article explains How to delete a BeReal by following written and visual instructions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional queries.