Do your want to learn how to remove your ShopBack | Shopping & Cashback account, personal information, and the ShopBack | Shopping & Cashback app from your Android device and other mac devices? Follow the steps below to end your relationship with ShopBack | Shopping & Cashback.
What is ShopBack
ShopBack is a rewards program in Asia and Australia that offers cashback. It allows online customers to earn a tiny portion of their purchases through affiliate networks, which the merchant pays for. Coupons, promo codes, and comparison tools are also available.
Is ShopBack legit
Yes. Cashback may appear too good to be true, yet you get something for free in this scenario. After clicking through from Shopback, the retailer pays Shopback a commission when you order something from a shop.
How to Delete ShopBack Account
You may have created a ShopBack account during your time with the app. Many apps make signing up simple, but cancelling your budget might be painful. We try to keep things as easy as possible, but there’s only so much we can do because we don’t have information for every program.
You can cancel your account by following the steps below:
- Use Justuseapp to contact ShopBack directly. Gather all contact information.
- To get your account deactivated, send an email to email@example.com.
How to Delete ShopBack Account on your Mac:
- Go to the Mac App Store and choose your name from the bottom-right sidebar to start.
- At the top of the window, click “View Information” and sign in if necessary.
- On the next screen, scroll down to the “Subscriptions” tab and select “Manage.”
- After clicking “Edit” next to the ShopBack – Cashback & Coupons app, choose “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Delete ShopBack Account on your iPhone or iPad
- To begin, go to the settings app and select your name.
- After that, go to the “Subscriptions” page.
- (Please keep in mind that this tab may not show immediately.) Go to iTunes and Appstore in this situation.)
- Choose your Apple ID after that. Select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu after signing in with your Apple ID.
- Then select the ShopBack (subscription) you want to investigate.
- Now press the Cancel key.
- (If there is no “Cancel Subscription” button on ShopBack – Cashback & Coupons, it has already been terminated.) In the future, it will not be renewed).
- Always use the same username and ID you created when managing a subscription. It’s possible that this isn’t the same as your Apple ID or Android brand ID.
- Contact the App for assistance or a password reset if you forget your password.
- Before cancelling subscriptions, there are a few things you need to do and know. Here are the specifics:
- Because you supplied authority, the plan will automatically renew when you subscribe to a method and do not cancel it manually as you did when you first subscribed.
If you sign up for a trial and then cancel, you risk losing all the trial content.
A trial subscription must be manually cancelled 24 hours before it expires.
To bill you to delete any content used by “eCommerce Enablers Pte Ltd” (the developer), we’ve made it exceedingly simple to cancel ShopBack – Cashback & Coupons subscription at the root. Let’s go straight to the point of this tutorial.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-create-shopee-account-on-app-website/
How to Delete ShopBack Account on Android
First, to cancel your ShopBack subscription on Android, realize that removing the ShopBack app will not suffice. Follow these guidelines:
- Go to the Google Play Store to get started. Make sure you’re signed into the correct Google account if you have many.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the menu.
- After selecting the ShopBack – Cashback & Coupons subscription you want to cancel, click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Stick to the directions to the letter.
- Your future ShopBack subscriptions will be revoked and not renewed once your ShopBack membership has been removed from Google Play.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-uninstall-spyder-on-windows-mac-in-2022/
These following are the best alternative of the ShopBack
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-uninstall-airserver-on-windows-and-mac/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How can I make touch with ShopBack?
If you see any unusual behaviour on your ShopBack account or have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it possible to alter my email address in ShopBack?
What is the best way to change my email address? You will not be able to modify the email address associated with your ShopBack account. But don’t be alarmed! Please contact our courteous Customer Support Team, who will be pleased to make the necessary changes.
What is the procedure for removing my credit card from ShopBack?
In the ShopBack app, go to your account screen and touch “Link/Manage Cards.” Then, on the right, tap the edit icon to proceed with removing the card.
How do I get my phone number off ShopBack?
- Go to the Account Information section of your account.
- As shown in the screenshot below, click or tap on your mobile number information.
- Enter the password for your ShopBack account.
- You may update your new phone number after confirming/updating your password.
- Within 60 seconds, a One Time Password (OTP) message will be delivered to your phone number.
This article explains how to delete and deactivate your account by following written and visual instructions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional queries.