The processes for canceling a Paramount Plus subscription are straightforward, although they vary depending on the device and whether the subscription was created through Paramount+ or another service. Understanding these two factors can help ensure that a Paramount Plus subscription expires on time and that the customer does not spend more than they intended.
Paramount plus account
Paramount+, which replaced CBS All Access as a streaming subscription, is a terrific option. It’s one of the services rapidly gaining pace, driving people to abandon their cable providers to stream their favorite TV shows.
On Paramount+, you may watch more than 2,500 episodes and over 30,000 TV episodes. However, it is not the most popular service because others offer more features and have more subscribers. If you’ve paid for Paramount+ and are unhappy with the service, you can cancel it at any time, even if the monthly fee is only $5.99. But how can you remove Sum+ from the equation?
There are a few options available. Subscriptions of must are terminated in the same way that they were acquired. You must cancel your subscription using one of these methods if you subscribed through a mobile phone, official website, or Apple TV. This article will explain what you should do in each situation.
How to cancel paramount plus
When it comes to canceling a Paramount Plus subscription, it all comes down to whether the subscription was set up with Paramount+ or another supplier. If you signed up for the streaming service directly, the website is the best place to cancel Paramount Plus.
How to cancel paramount plus on the website
One of the easiest methods is to cancel your subscription to amount+ on the official website. Of course, you can use this method if you’ve always subscribed through the official website. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to the Paramount Plus website by using your browser.
- Use your credentials to sign in to your account right now.
- Look find the Account tab on the page once you’ve signed in. It should be at the upper right corner of the page at the top.
- After that, select Account.
- Scroll to the “Subscription & Billing” section.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the page.
- Pick one reason for canceling your reservation.
- Finally, select Cancel Cancellation from the drop-down menu.
If you choose Cancel Subscription, you may be offered a free month of Paramount Plus. After all, if Paramount+ wants to keep you as a subscriber, they’ll go to great lengths to convince you to stay. By clicking on the offer, you can take advantage of it or select Continue Cancellation if you’re not interested.
Because it allows access to all Star Trek series, many people refer to Paramount+ as the “Star Trek network.” So you may watch classic Star Trek programs or newer ones like Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Lower Decks, Star Trek: Short Treks, and more.
If this isn’t enough to keep you close, or if no show currently piques your attention, you should cancel. Other services might be a better fit for you.
How to cancel paramount plus on iPhone
A Paramount+ account can also be canceled on iOS. This is accurate if you joined up for the subscription using an iPad or iPhone. The actions you’ll need to take to accomplish this are as follows:
- Get your iPad or iPhone out of your bag.
- To access the Settings App, go to the App Store and search for “Settings.”
- Now, go ahead and click your name.
- It will be possible to see who has subscribed to what.
- Once you’ve located Paramount+, click it and then select Cancel Subscription. The cancellation is now over.
How to cancel paramount plus on apple tv
If you have an Apple TV, you may also turn off Mount+. Naturally, the instructions will vary, so knowing what to do is essential. It doesn’t matter if your TV is from the fourth generation. You can terminate your Apple TV subscription by following these steps:
- Go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu.
- In the drop-down option, choose Users & Accounts. Select an account from your own that is applicable.
- It is necessary to pick subscriptions.
- Now select Amount+ Cancel Subscription. The canceling procedure is now complete.
Furthermore, you must take a different approach if you signed up for Paramount+ through Apple TV channels. You must contact Apple’s technical support, who will be able to assist you. So, if you discover yourself in this scenario, call them as soon as possible.
How to cancel paramount plus Roku
When using Roku, Amazon Prime Video channels, or others to sign up for Paramount+, there are numerous steps to follow. More specifically, you must go to their official websites to cancel the membership. You can do the following things if you have a Roku subscription:
- Return to your Roku device’s home screen.
- Then go to the Paramount+ channel and turn it on.
- Press the start button with your Roku control.
- Manage Subscriptions is the option you’ll want to go with.
- Choose Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
If you’re still having difficulties cancelling your Roku subscription, contact the company and ask for help. They might be able to walk you through the steps you need to take to achieve your goal.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-install-cancel-amc-plus/
How to cancel paramount plus on android
If you joined Paramount+ through an Android app, you could cancel your subscription. The steps to follow are as follows:
- Don’t forget to bring your Android device.
- Go to the Play Store on Google.
- Select Menu, then Subscriptions from the drop-down menus.
- From the subscriptions menu, choose amount+.
- After that, select Subscription Cancel and confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel paramount plus on amazon fire stick
Perhaps you’ve signed up for Paramount+ using Amazon’s Fire TV ecosystem. If this is the case, you can also use it to cancel your subscription. The following are the steps to take:
- Go to Amazon’s Memberships & Subscriptions section.
- Manage Subscriptions is the option you’ll want to go with.
- Then, under Manage Your Prime Video Channels, choose to Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- When you find it, look for Cancel Subscription and click it.
- If you subscribed to Prime Video through Amazon, you must contact them using the Amazon Contact Us page, as ViacomCBS recommends.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-remove-podcast-from-spotify/
Paramount plus account settings
Follow these steps for setting on the Television
- Sign In is the option to choose.
- On paramountplus.com, make your choice.
- A webpage and a code will be supplied to you.
- On your computer or mobile device, go to paramountplus.com/ android tv, enter your activation code, and click “Activate.”
- Your Android TV screen will refresh, and you may begin streaming.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-ifunny-account/
How to cancel paramount plus on amazon
If you want to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription to Paramount Plus, take these steps:
- To begin, go to the Amazon official website and login in with your Amazon username and password.
- Then, under your account name, click the “Accounts & Lists” button.
- Then, under the drop-down list, select “Memberships & Subscriptions.” This area will display all of your active subscriptions.
- Under “Prime Video Channels,” select the “Cancel Channel” option.
- Finally, confirm the request after it appears.
Your Paramount Plus subscription will be canceled once you’ve completed these steps.
How to cancel paramount plus on amazon refund request
When you cancel your Amazon Prime subscription to Paramount Plus, here’s how to get a refund.
Remember that you will be able to self-refund for the remainder of your subscription period. If you select this option, your subscription will be canceled, and you will receive a refund. If you do not choose the self-service option, your subscription will continue until the current billing cycle ends.
During this time, you will be allowed to see Paramount Plus content and even reverse the cancellation process if you change your mind. Amazon will record the precise date of your cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is it possible for me to cancel Paramount Plus at any time?
To cancel Paramount Plus, go to the Google Play Store’s “subscriptions” page. Simply locate Paramount+ in the subscriptions list, select “manage,” and then select “cancel the subscription.”
How do I get in touch with Paramount Plus?
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Use the “Contact Us” button to get in touch with us. Simply go to the main page and pick “Contact Us” from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.
- On Twitter, to be precise. You can reach us at @AskParamount at any moment.
- On Facebook, to be precise. Go to facebook.com/paramountplushelp for more information.
- On Instagram, to be precise. Send a direct message to @ParamountPlusHelp on Twitter.
- Google Business Messenger is a service provided by Google.
What is the cost of Paramount Plus?
In the United States, ad-free streaming with Paramount+ costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. This “premium” membership gives you access to everything on Paramount+, including live streaming of CBS’ local networks (but there is advertising in the live channels). On an “essential” plan, Paramount+ costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.