If you need to change your Amazon billing information, you’ve come to the perfect place. We’ll show you How to Change your Billing Address on Amazon, whether it’s your home address or delivery address.
Amazon is one of the handiest ways to have the items you want to be delivered to your door. One benefit of Amazon is that you can choose a different delivery address depending on the situation.
- What is Amazon
- How to Change Billing Address on Amazon
- How to Change Billing Address on Amazon (On website)
- How to Change Billing Address on Amazon (On App)
- Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What is Amazon
Amazon is the largest online marketplace in the world. And you might have been a regular user of Amazon. You can buy products from them from almost all corners of the world.
How to Change Billing Address on Amazon
The shipping address, as the name implies, is the address to which you intend to receive the products from your Amazon Order purchase.
In other words, a billing address is a permanent address closely linked to your credit account or the payment method.
At the same time, the shipping address may change from order to order, depending on where you want your delivery.
Amazon saves your billing address as part of your debit or credit card information.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-deposit-a-check-on-cash-app/
How to Change Billing Address on Amazon (On website)
We’ll walk you through the steps of changing your Amazon billing address on the desktop website.
- First and foremost, go to Amazon’s official website.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign in to your Amazon account.
- The next step is to select Accounts and Lists from the drop-down menu.
- You must then select ‘Payment Options’ from the drop-down menu.
- A list of all the cards you’ve added to your Amazon account will appear next.
- After selecting any cards, you’ll also see an option to update or edit the ‘Billing Address.’
- Then, following the instructions on the screen, modify the ‘Billing Address.’
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-unblock-someone-on-cash-app/
How to Change Billing Address on Amazon (On App)
- On your smartphone, launch the Amazon app.
- Then, if you haven’t already, check in to the account from which you wish to alter the billing address.
- Then, from the top-left corner of the screen, tap on the three horizontal lines or the hamburger icon.
- Then, from the left sidebar, touch on the Your Account button.
- After that, scroll down and select ‘Manage Payment Options’ from the next page.
- The following page displays a list of all the cards associated with your account.
- You’ll also notice an Edit button beneath each card. So select the Edit option.
- After that, select the ‘Edit and Change Billing Address’ option.
- Following that, you can change the billing address to your new address by following the steps.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-pay-with-cash-app-in-store-without-card/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How Did Amazon Determine The Billing Information For Me?
You can change your billing address on Amazon for the order already placed. Your question might be, “Can I change the billing address on Amazon when an order is placed from another person’s card?”
You need to follow the above steps and change the billing address. In the worst case, your order may get canceled, but at least you will not have to submit the document from the person you have placed the order.
On Amazon, can the billing and delivery addresses be different?
Yes, each order can have its own billing and delivery address. As a result, you might have separate delivery and billing address on Amazon.
What if my billing address is wrong?
If you enter the incorrect billing address, your online order may be canceled, mainly if shops use Address Verification Services (AVS). In that instance, you’ll usually be alerted that the transaction failed, after which you can alter your billing details and have the item processed.