Do you want to change your name in Clash Royale? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place because we’ll walk you through it.
The same developer behind Clash of Clans produced Clash Royale, a real-time multiplayer game featuring the Royales. This game allows you to gather and upgrade dozens of cards from Clash of Clans’ warriors, defenses, and spells.
Table of Contents
What is Clash Royale?
Supercell developed and distributed Clash Royale, a free-to-play real-time strategy video game. The game incorporates aspects of collectible card games, tower defense, and online multiplayer war arenas. On March 2, 2016, the game was launched worldwide.
How to change your name in Clash Royale?
Because your name is how others recognize and identify you, you urgently require a new one. Follow the steps indicated below to learn the entire process.
1. Launch the Clash Royale app.
Please don’t misunderstand what I’m saying because you’ll only be allowed to alter your name when the game first comes out.
2. From the drop-down menu, select three bars.
This button may be found in the upper right area of your screen, precisely behind your total gems. Following your click, you will be offered a list of alternatives from which to select, and you must choose the settings button before the image from step 3 appears on your screen.
3. Click the “Settings” button.
As shown in Figure 1.2, click the SETTINGS button, the second option from the bottom.
When you click Settings, a new user interface will emerge. Find and select the Change Name option on the right side of the box.
4. Click the “CHANGE NAME” button.
If you are changing your name for the first time, you may receive the following prompt:
If you change your name for the second time, you will be asked for the following prompt, which will require using diamonds.
Select the “Okay” option.
5. Enter your new name in the boxes.
Then, type your new name again to double-check it.
Remember that the name you input and re-enter must be the same. You won’t get very far unless they’re a perfect reproduction.
6. Type “CONFIRM” in the given field.
This is a verification method used by Supercell in all of its games to ensure that a legitimate user is completing the activity. It is critical to remember that all capital letters must be capitalized.
7. Select the “OKAY” option.
You’ve finished the job. Your name has been modified.
How can I alter the name of Clash Royale again?
- Launch Clash Royale on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Settings menu and select Help & Support. A little Contact Us button will typically appear at the upper right of your screen. If you can’t see it, open any topic in this part and put “No” in the “Was this helpful?” section. The Contact Us button will appear, and you may contact them there.
- Here are two texts I sent to them before changing my account name. You are welcome to follow them!
- After a few days, your name will be altered.
Clash Royale Features
- Earn chests to get rewards, collect new solid cards, and enhance old ones.
- Kill your opponent’s towers to get crowns, which you can use to open unique crown chests.
- You may build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family and dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells, and defenses.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How does one earn an excellent name in Clash Royale?
If you want to use a colorful name, go to the Settings menu and select Change Name. If you’re planning to create a new account, you can enter the colored name after completing the first tutorial in the game.
Can you name the Clash Royale decks?
A player should be able to change the names of decks. The user is still limited to five decks, but the user can name them. For example, a player with a deck designed exclusively for 2v2 battles can call it the “2v2 deck.”
Why is my name in Clash of Clans invalid?
If the name you entered is invalid, the name or a portion of the name failed our profanity screening. Clan names must also be distinctive, so use your imagination when choosing a name for your clan. Please try another word or spelling if your new name is not legitimate.