Do you want to know how to connect your AirPods to your Dell laptop? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the perfect place because we’ll walk you through it.
What are Airpods?
AirPods are an Apple product and operate best with other Apple products (like an iPhone or Mac), but they may also be used with a Windows laptop!
How to connect AirPods to Dell Laptop?
Connecting the AirPods to a dell laptop is very easy. So follow these steps to connect the AirPods.
Step 1: To charge your AirPods and charging case.
- To ensure a consistent Bluetooth connection, fully charge your AirPods. If you do not fully trust your AirPods, you will experience stuttering or no connection at all.
- Charge your AirPods for up to 20 minutes, or until the batteries are full, by placing them in the charging case.
- The charging cases for the AirPods take around an hour to fully charge. AirPods cases that are fully charged can charge up to three or four AirPods.
Step 2: Enable Bluetooth Settings.
- You can access the Action Center menu by hitting Windows + A on your keyboard. Go to Settings by right-clicking on Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth can also be enabled by pressing Windows + I on your keyboard. This launches Windows Settings. Go to Devices > Bluetooth and other devices.
- Turn Bluetooth on your Dell laptop.
- “Now Discoverable as (your laptop name)” will appear as a notification.
In Step 3: Enable the AirPods Pairing Mode.
- Remove your AirPods from the charging case after they are fully charged.
- Insert the AirPods into your ears.
- The button can be found on the back of your AirPods charging case. Hold the button until the light on your charging case begins to glow white.
- Your AirPods have entered pairing mode.
Step 4: Connect your Dell laptop to your Apple AirPods.
Return to the screen of your Dell laptop. On the Bluetooth & other devices menu page, click the Add Bluetooth & other devices button. This is positioned above the Bluetooth toggle, next to a (+) sign.
- All Bluetooth devices within range, including your AirPods, should be displayed in the list.
- Press the Pair button after choosing the AirPods from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- When your AirPods connect to your Dell laptop, you should hear a mild ding or beeping sound.
Step 5: Adjust Audio Input Settings.
After pairing with your AirPods, you must change the audio input settings if your audio still plays from your speakers.
- To change the input settings, go to your Windows taskbar:
- To open the Sound Control Panel, click the speaker icon in your taskbar.
- Select Headphones instead of Speakers from the dropdown menu. Set AirPods as your default audio device.
We also have information about other Dell devices, such as what to do if your Dell monitor is stuck in power-saving mode.
Dell laptop Features
- Dell, General. Brand. Model.
- 15.60-inch display size Resolution…
- processor. Processor. 7300HQ AMD APU Quad Core A6 7th Generation
- RAM has a capacity of 8 GB.
- Graphics processing unit. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card
- Storage. 1TB hard disc drive
- Connectivity. Wi-Fi protocols are supported. 802.11 ac;…
- Touchpad Pointer Device Inputs
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Can AirPods be used with a Dell laptop?
Do AirPods work with Dell laptop computers? Yes, they are compatible with Dell laptops. However, they may not pair as swiftly and efficiently as they would with an Apple device, and they may lose battery life slightly faster than if used with an iPhone or a MacBook.
How do I link my Apple AirPods to my Dell laptop running Windows 10?
Put your AirPods in the case, open it, and press and hold the case’s button until the light starts blinking to connect them to a Windows 10 computer. Finally, navigate Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices and press the Add Bluetooth or other devices button. Place your AirPods in the charging case.
How come my AirPods aren’t connecting?
Placing both AirPods in the charging case and ensuring they are fully charged should fix the connection issue on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Go to Settings > Bluetooth to ensure that Bluetooth is turned on. If your AirPods are connected, make sure they are set as your audio device.