Do you want to learn how to delete your Bumble account? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place because we’ll walk you through it.
Deleting your Bumble account cannot be recovered, and you must create a new one. Just turn off “Date Mode” if you want to keep your Bumble Bizz and BFF profiles.
Bumble was designed to challenge archaic dating standards. Now enables users to connect confidently, whether dating, networking, or meeting friends online. We’ve made it necessary and acceptable for women to initiate contact, upending old-fashioned gender stereotypes.
How do you remove your Bumble account?
You should consider temporarily concealing your Bumble profile if you want a break. You won’t be able to swipe or be swiped, and you won’t get notifications until your profile is turned back on.
There are two steps to a bumble account
- Disconnect the Facebook account
- Delete your bumble account
1). Disconnect the Facebook account on your device
If you’re confident you won’t be returning, canceling your account is preferable. Because your Bumble account is tied to your Facebook account, it is not as straightforward to delete as you may believe. Before you can delete your Bumble account, you must first disconnect from Facebook.
If your Bumble account isn’t linked to Facebook, you don’t need to do this, although most versions (and all older accounts) are.
On your smartphone:
- Connect to Facebook.
- Go to Account Settings > Settings.
- Select Facebook Logged In from the Apps menu.
- Choose “Bumble” > “Remove app.”
On your computer:
- In your browser, access Facebook.
- Select Settings by clicking the arrow in the top right corner.
- In the left-hand column, select Apps and Websites.
- Locate Bumble and mark the box next to it.
- Select Remove.
2). Delete your Bumble account.
After performing the procedures, you can delete your Bumble account. Fortunately, it is a simple and quick process involving only a few easy steps.
Follow these four steps to delete your account:
- Launch the Bumble app.
- The Settings menu’s bottom by scrolling down.
- Choose “Delete account.”
- Tap Confirm after typing “delete.”
Make sure you’re okay with losing your discussions and matches before moving forward because doing so will result in the deletion of your Bumble account and prevent you from accessing your profile.
How to Disable Bumble’s Date Mode
- Tap the profile symbol in the bottom-left corner of the home screen to open the Bumble app.
- In the top right corner, turn the cogwheel.
- To the right of Date Mode, slide the yellow slider.
- When the Date Mode slider is enabled, it turns yellow.
Date Mode is disabled for your profile when the toggle turns grey. You can reactivate it anytime from this option, but your matches and conversations will be lost.
How to Cancel the Bumble boost subscription?
If you have a Bumble Boost subscription, you must cancel it immediately to avoid being charged even after you delete your account.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Select your account and subscriptions.
- Select the Bumble membership.
- Choose “Cancel” and confirm your cancellation.
- It launches iTunes and the App Store.
- At the top, select your Apple ID.
- Choose “View Apple ID,” then “Subscriptions.”
- Choose Bumble.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription.”
Your Bumble Boost subscription has been terminated, and you will no longer be charged.
- With Beeline, you can see who swiped right on you.
- Rematch with connections that have expired.
- Increase the time between matches by 24 hours.
- Backtrack on unintentional left swipes.
- You will have unlimited swipes.
- Make yourself the center of attention.
- Five SuperSwipes each week are recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What happens when the Bumble account is deleted?
If you delete your Bumble account, you will not be able to recover it. You’ll have to start over. To preserve your Bumble Bizz and BFF profiles, turn off “Date Mode.”
Can someone who has already been rejected by Bumble reapply?
We will not be able to retrieve your account if it has been removed for more than 28 days. You must begin again by creating a new account.
Can you block an ex on Bumble?
You can now choose between blocking and reporting your ex or unmatching them. In this case, simply pick “unmatch” to avoid further awkward circumstances. Bumble will ask you why you no longer want to be connected with the person. After selecting the explanation that makes the most sense, click “Continue.”
I hope you found this tutorial helpful, and please leave any questions in the comments section. More tutorials and updates will be coming soon. Soon, I’ll be back with another Informative tutorial.