It’s difficult to delete your EA Origin account because there is no way to do it on the website. To request the deletion of your EA Origin account, contact EA Customer Support. We’ll show you how to close your account in two distinct methods.
What is EA Account
One of Electronic Arts’ most prominent digital platforms is Origin. Origin offers a diverse selection of PC and Mac games to suit all types of gamers. Whether you prefer RPGs or simulation games, Origin has a wide selection of the most popular PC games.
Despite its popularity, not everyone wants their Origin account to be saved. You may be unsure how to remove your Origin account. DoNotPay, on the other hand, makes it simple to terminate your Origin account. Continue reading to learn how to deactivate your Origin account quickly and effectively and how DoNotPay may help.
How to delete EA Account
Delete an EA account using the EA desktop software.
Step 1: To begin, go to http://help.ea.com/. Select “Contact us” after that.
Step 2: Choose a game from the options. It makes no difference which one you pick. Choose any platform in the “What platform are you playing on?” dialogue. It makes no difference which one you pick.
In Step 3: From the “Select topic” menu, choose “Manage my account,” then “Delete account” from the “Select issue” option.
Step 4: Log in to your EA account using your login credentials, then follow the steps below to notify support of your cancellation request.
Step 5: European Union users can also erase all associated data permanently. To get started:
- Go to the EA account deactivation support page.
- At the top of the page, click “Contact Us.”
- Go to “Data Privacy” and “Delete my data to delete your data.”
- Introduce the phrase “Right to Forget.”
As a result, all related data will be erased, as EU law requires.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-play-imessage-games-on-android/
What’s the difference between deactivating and deleting?
Your progress is saved, and your account is kept in our systems, but you won’t be able to use or log in until you reactivate it. On the other hand, account termination erases your history with us, disables your games, and prevents you from accessing any linked platform accounts on another EA Account.
You can remove it if you wish to take a break from gaming or have a Pogo or Star WarsTM: The Old Republic (SW: TOR) account.
You should close your account if you wish to cease utilizing EA products and services entirely.
- Account deactivation prevents you from logging in or playing games with your EA Account.
- Your Xbox Gamertag and PlayStation Network Online ID will be kept in any other platform accounts you’ve linked to your EA Account.
- You’ll still be able to access your Answers HQ posts and accounts, but you won’t be able to edit or delete them.
- Any transaction or marketing emails you signed up for, such as notifications about forthcoming games, will continue to be sent to you.
- You can request that your account be reactivated at any time. Please contact us again, and we’ll reactivate your account once we’ve verified your ownership.
- Any platform accounts (e.g., Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, etc.) linked to your account will not be able to be used on another account. If this is the case, please let us know so we can assist you in another way.
- You cannot contact us about any cases you have filed because your case history will be permanently wiped from your account.
- Your account’s entitlements, games, subscriptions, and in-game purchases will be wiped out.
- Because your EA Account is linked to your Steam or Epic account, you won’t be able to access any EA games you’ve downloaded or paid for.
- You’ll be banned from all EA Forums, and all postings you’ve made, whether your forum name or the messages themselves, will be deleted. A second request will be required for any EA Forum accounts that do not need your EA Account credentials to log in, such as a SWTOR Forum account.
- If you’re playing an EA game on Facebook, go to Facebook Settings > Apps and Websites and uninstall any EA apps.
- If you have an EA Play subscription, you must cancel it through Microsoft or Sony.
- Any Terms of Service breaches affecting your games or account will be recorded.
After deleting the EA account
You may be able to delete your game account if you play our mobile games on an Apple or Google smartphone by tapping the Delete My Account button in the in-game settings menu.
This button initiates an automatic deletion process that we cannot stop.
The methods to delete your account are as follows:
- All games associated with your account are disabled.
- Your whole game progress has been erased.
- Any purchases made in-game will be lost.
- Your account’s subscription services have been disabled.
- Your progress will not be carried over to your next device.
If you remove your mobile account, any recurring subscription payments you’ve set up won’t be affected. To deactivate any active subscriptions on your account, contact Apple or Google.
We may store some data from your account if it is essential to comply with legal or regulatory requirements (such as paying taxes or enforcing our agreements), ensure the security and integrity of our systems, or protect the rights and freedoms of others (including EA).
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-uninstall-sims-medieval-in-2022/
Why should you delete your EA Account?
Do you want to delete your Origin account? There are several convincing arguments for doing so. The following are some of them:
- You are unable to purchase anything since the games are prohibitively pricey.
- You haven’t found any games you enjoy on Origin, so you can’t use them.
- Because you’ve switched platforms, your Origin account is no longer necessary.
- Delete Your Origin Account May Cause Problems
You’ll undoubtedly find it more difficult to delete your Origin account quickly compared to other gaming platforms. Users cannot remove their accounts through a direct link provided by Origin. Instead, you must contact their customer service department to request your account be deleted. Furthermore, many customers claim that they could not deactivate their accounts even after speaking with an expert. Logging onto your Origin account will be more difficult if you forget your password.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-cancel-peloton-subscription/
EA account sign up
You may create your new account right here on EA Help. Click Sign Up at the top of any page.
Once you’ve downloaded the EA Desktop software or the Origin client, you can create an account.
Make a user account.
When you establish your new EA Account, we’ll ask you for some information so that we can get to know you better.
- Please provide your email address so that we may interact.
- As a tip, use an email address to which you will always have access. Instead of using a private email account from school or business, use a free email service like Yahoo or Gmail. They make it simpler to recover your account and password if necessary.
- You’ll use this name in your games, our websites, and the Answers HQ forums. If you get weary of it, you can change it.
- To protect it, create a password that is both memorable and safe. Your account’s security is important to us.
- so that we can figure out what would be best for you and your region, your date of birth — so that we can make sure you’re of legal age to play any of our games
EA customer support
You can also call EA Customer Service at +80 037 347 3 and request that your account be terminated. They are available Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM UTC.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-animal-crossing-account/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What need do I do to get my EA account reactivated?
Reset your EA Account password if necessary. In the vast majority of cases, this will be beneficial. Try again if it doesn’t work after 90 minutes. You may reset your password too many times and too quickly.
Is it feasible to combine two EA accounts?
- Two EA accounts can be linked together. Please follow these guidelines to do so:
- Log in to the account you’d like to keep.
- Select “Merge Accounts” at https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/merge-accounts/.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Log in to the account you want to merge with using the on-screen prompts.
Is an EA account required to play Apex on the PS4?
You don’t need an EA account to play Apex on PS4. You may sign up for a PlayStation Network account for free and begin playing right away.
In conclusion, we learned how to delete an EA accounts quickly and easily and all of the methods for removing the mint app from your devices, and learning more about mint.