When you purchase an item from the iPhone app store, it is recorded in the app’s purchase history. If your order history is cluttered with numerous old apps you’ve purchased, you may wonder how to remove some of them.
Here we will teach you how to delete purchase history on your iPhone very easily
How to Delete Purchase History on iPhone
The first section will demonstrate a standard and straightforward method for erasing iPhone app purchase history. In reality, there is a hidden method to delete the iOS device’s purchase history. You can remove your app history straight from the App Store.
- Unlock your iPhone, then launch the App Store.
- Tap the icon in the upper-right corner to access your App Store account.
- Locate and press the Purchased option when you arrive at the Account interface.
- All of your purchased apps are prominently listed under the All tab. Find the app you wish to uninstall, then swipe your finger from right to left across the app’s icon. The appearance of a concealed button is observed. Tap it to clear your iPhone’s app history.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-change-to-military-time-on-iphone/
How to Delete iPhone App Purchase History with iTunes
You can also use iTunes to remove your iPhone’s app purchase history. Like the first option, iTunes allows iOS users to conceal their iPhone’s purchased app history.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cord and launch the most recent version of iTunes. You must also hit Trust this computer on the iPhone’s display for the initial connection. In addition, you may be required to authorize your computer’s connection. Simply follow the directions to connect it.
- Click App Store to reach the iTunes Store’s main window. Click your account, then select Purchased from the drop-down menu.
- Find the app on your iPhone and then remove its history.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-uninstall-betterdiscord/
How do I cancel a purchase on the App Store?
You cannot cancel an app purchase, but you can report a problem to receive a refund, a feature introduced by Apple.
Follow these steps to terminate an existing subscription:
- Launch “Settings,” then tap your profile image.
- Select “Subscriptions”
- You will see a list of app store-purchased services and applications.
- Select the subscription that you would want to manage.
- To terminate your subscription, tap “Cancel Subscription.”
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-keepsafe-account/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What happens if you hide an iPhone app’s purchasing history?
Concealing an app on your iPhone will no longer display in the App Store’s purchase list. Furthermore, if you use Family Sharing, it will not show in your family members’ purchases. These hidden apps will also not be available for download. These apps, however, will not be removed from your iPhone. It will still be visible in your purchase history.
How can I look up the history of app downloads on my iPhone?
As previously stated, all apps purchased and installed from the App Store will be backed up to your Apple account. To check your app download history, go to App Store, tap your avatar, and choose Purchased.
How can you make an app appear as if you never installed it?
Even after removing an app, you can’t make it appear as if you never downloaded it. Searching for the app in the app store will always appear with a “cloud with an arrow” icon.