If you don’t like the online services offered by the website, you’ve come to the appropriate place and want to know how to delete your account. By following our step-by-step instructions about how to delete your Sephora account.
What is Sephora
Sephora is an international retailer of cosmetics and personal care items. It features 300 brands customers can look at and compare costs before purchasing.
About the company
Sephora is a French corporation with locations all over the world. Dominique Mandonnaud founded it in 1970. It distributes cosmetics, body perfumes, skin care, nail polish, body lotion, hair care, and other products under over 3000 different brands and its name.
It is owned by LVMH, a luxury corporation with yearly revenue of $10 billion and operations in 34 countries worldwide.
Why did we delete Sephora Account
People continue to desire to erase their Sephora accounts for unknown reasons. Most people who commented on our forums claimed they found an alternative; however, others said they needed to make modifications but couldn’t discover a means.
If it’s because of spam, When you open the email, we suggest marking it as spam or unsubscribing from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom, if there is one.
How to Delete Sephora Account
On the Sephora website, there are currently two ways to remove your account:
- Delete Sephora Account via the website
- Delete Sephora Account via Email.
1). How to Delete Sephora Account (Via Website)
- Open your browser and navigate to sephora.com/. And log into your account
- After logging in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “CONTACT US” link.
- Locate the “Email Us” option and fill out the form with your name, email address, and other information.
- Make the topic General Feedback or Question.
- Write your reason for deleting your account in the message box, then click the “Send Mail” button. In 48 hours, you’ll get an email telling you your account has been closed.
2). How to Delete Sephora Account (Via Email)
- Open the email account you made when you created the account.
- Send an email with the subject email@example.com.
- In the Subject box, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
- Now, compose an email explaining why you want to terminate your account and press the “Send” button.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-xoom-account/
Alternative of Sephora
Sephora customer service
To reach us, dial 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672)
Customer Service Representatives or Beauty Advisors are accessible from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. PST Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST on Saturday and Sunday.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-rakuten-account/
Features of Sephora
Here are some of Sephora’s highlights.
- 300 different brands
- personal label
- beauty products
- Beauty Tools:
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-mercari-account/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How long does Sephora take to ship?
When you spend more than $50 at Sephora, you get three days of free standard shipping inside the United States. Shipping is $6.50 if you purchase less than $50.
Is Sephora available in other countries?
It certainly does. It is shipped through Borderfree, a multinational e-commerce corporation. Your order will be handled directly by customer service.
Does Sephora erase inactive accounts?
Points are only deducted if your account has been inactive for 12 months or more. You can maintain your account by purchasing anything, redeeming a reward, or utilising your birthday present.
I hope this helps you cancel your account, and if it does, please share it with others who want to know how to deactivate a Sephora account.