Do you want to learn how to delete your Tumblr account? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place because we’ll lead you through the steps.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- What exactly is a Tumblr account?
- Why should Tumblr be abandoned?
- How to delete Tumblr Account?
- Tumblr Features
- Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What exactly is a Tumblr account?
David Karp founded the social networking and microblogging website Tumblr in 2007, and Automattic now owns it. Users can utilize the service to submit multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. People can follow the blogs of other users. Bloggers can also set their blogs to be private.
Tumblr is a platform for defining yourself, learning about yourself, and connecting with others who share your interests. Tumblr is where your hobbies, whether philosophy, fandoms, cats, or fashion, connect you with your peers.
Why should Tumblr be abandoned?
- Tumblr may be fun, but its popularity has recently dropped dramatically. Here are a few reasons why users leave the platform:
- Some users are skeptical that Tumblr will protect their data. Hackers obtained the emails and passwords of more than 65 million users in 2016.
- The new social media platforms are more entertaining.
- On the platform, there have been numerous reports of inappropriate content.
- Constant scrolling hurts your well-being, and some users abandon social media. The query “How to Delete Yourself From the Internet” is becoming increasingly popular on search engines.
- You might be looking for more sophisticated communication options that encrypt your internet data if your privacy is vital.
How to delete Tumblr Account?
There are many ways to delete the tumblr account in which
- How to delete Tumblr Account (Via browser)
- How to delete Tumblr Account (Via tumbler blog)
- How to delete Tumblr Account (on android app)
- How to delete Tumblr Account (on IOS)
1). How to delete Tumblr Account (Via browser)
- Select settings from your account.
- Select “Delete Account” from the list at the bottom.
- Enter your email address and password, then hit the Delete button.
- To delete your account, you must do so through a browser. This option is unavailable in the app, and users may only delete secondary or group blogs.
2). How to delete Tumblr Account (Via tumbler blog)
- Select settings from your account.
- Choose your blog from the right-hand menu.
- Select Delete “Your blog name” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Delete.
3). How to delete Tumblr Account (on App)
- Select the Account icon.
- Click on your blog in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Choose to delete this Tumblr.
- Enter your password and then press the Delete button.
4). How to delete Tumblr Account (on IOS)
On an iOS device, you can cancel your subscription through the device settings instead of using the Tumblr app.
- On your device, locate the “Settings” menu.
- Choose a name.
- Select the subscriptions you desire.
- Select the membership that you want to terminate.
- Select Terminate Subscription.
- Site characteristics include uploading photos, sending a private message Posting a Public Message
- Messages have networking features. I privately sent—other users’ real-time updates.
- Options for searching for keywords and email addresses
- Another noteworthy characteristic of Design is that it is unique. Publishing on a custom domain.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is it possible to delete a Tumblr account?
Tumblr account deletion instructions Select settings from your account. Select Delete account from the menu at the bottom. Enter your email address and password, then hit the Delete button.
How do I remove my Tumblr account permanently?
- Access your Tumblr account here.
- Sign in to your Tumblr account.
- Select “Settings” from the “Account” menu.
- Choose “Delete Account” from the page’s bottom menu.
- You’ll be directed to a screen that queries your level of certainty.
Does deactivating mean erasing Tumblr?
Can You Uninstall Tumblr? Many social networks allow you to temporarily delete your account if you want to reactivate it later. This is not an option on Tumblr. When you deactivate a blog or your entire account, everything, from your blog content to the blogs you follow, is deleted.