Is your computer slowing down due to the 360 total security anti-virus, and you want to learn how to disable 360 total security So here we will provide you with the step-by-step information in easy and authentic ways
- 360 Total Security
- How to Disable 360 Total Security
- How to Uninstall the 360 Total Security
- Alternative of 360 Total Security
- Feature of 360 Total Security
- Support of 360 Total Security
- Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
360 Total Security
360 Safeguard and 360 Total Security are programs created by Qihoo 360, a Chinese internet security company. 360 Safeguard focuses on preventing malware such as computer viruses and trojan horses and providing Microsoft Windows security patches. The 360 Safeguard trojan horse scanner operates in the cloud.
How to Disable 360 Total Security
There are two ways to disable 360 total security anti-virus in which
- Temporarily Disable the 360 total security
- Uninstall the 360 total security
Temporarily Disable the 360 total security
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Enter Windows Security.
- Press the keyboard’s Enter key.
- Click Virus & threat protection in the left action bar.
- Choose Manage settings from the menu below Virus & threat protection settings.
- Click the toggle button in the Real-time protection section, and Windows Defender Antivirus will be turned off for a while.
Disable the 360 total security for a few Minutes.
- Then press the Start button and look for Windows Security.
- Choose Windows Security from the search results, choose Virus & threat protection from the settings, and finally, choose to Manage settings from the Virus & threat protection section.
- You can save your device and the whole battery by turning on Real-time protection.
How to Uninstall the 360 Total Security
We briefly mentioned two methods for removing 360 Total Security from Windows OS; if you prefer to remove the program and its associated components manually, follow these steps:
- Click on the Start button
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to the Programs,
- Then select the 360 Total Security
- At the end click on the uninstall the 360 total security.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-groupme-account/
Alternative of 360 Total Security
There are many alternatives to 360 total security
- Bitdefender GravityZone
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Symantec End-user Endpoint Security
- Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
- Avast Endpoint Protection
- Comodo Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus
- G2 Deals
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-crop-a-screenshot-on-mac/
Feature of 360 Total Security
There are many Features of 360 total security in which
- Browser security.
- Document Security.
- Customized Security.
Support of 360 Total Security
Since Qihoo 360 Total Security is free software, it’s not surprising that it doesn’t have as many support options as a paid title. Still, the company has a basic online Q&A to help users with common problems, like installing the software or manually updating the virus definitions. But there is no phone support or live chat, and users who have upgraded to Qihoo 360 Total Security Premium are the only ones who can use the email ticketing system.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is it possible to uninstall Total Security from your computer?
Total Security will scan your computer after installation and display a variety of infections that cannot be removed until you purchase the program. These infections, however, do not exist and are used to scare you into purchasing the program.
Do we Turn Off Antivirus Improve Performance?
Turning off antivirus software improves performance. Antivirus software slows things down by scanning and accessing files on computers and Internet traffic from online games.
Does 360 Total Security have a license key?
As a result, 360 Total Security may alert you to non-existent cyber threats on your computer. This deceptive technique persuades you to purchase a license key for this dubious program. However, even the paid version of the program is ineffective at cleaning the computer. The 360 Total Security program is available for download from the official website.
(What is the company’s name that provides 360 Total Security?
360 Total Security is a dubious antivirus program developed by the Chinese firm Qihu 360 Software Co Ltd. This program provides inadequate protection against cyber threats and may also infiltrate the system undetected and aggressively solicit the license key.
This article explains how to delete and deactivate your account by following written and visual instructions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional queries.