Do you want to know how to conceal a Snap score? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place because we’ll walk you through it.
To remove the Snapchat score from your profile, you must either block the person or remove them from Snapchat. Because your Snapchat score and profile are entirely hidden, they will not be able to see them.
Table of Contents
What is Snapscore?
Your Snapchat score is a metric that measures how active you are on the platform. Your score will rise as you interact with other users, share content, and watch videos.
How to hide Snapscore?
There is currently no dedicated feature or option to hide your Snapchat score from your friends. However, you can conceal your snap score from a specific person.
- Friend Delete or Block
- Modify the Profile Visibility Settings
1) How do you remove or Block a Snapchat Friend to Hide Your Score?
- Launch Snapchat on your smartphone.
- Tap the Profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Next, at the bottom of the screen, tap on My Friends.
- Long press the friend whose Snap score you want to conceal.
- After that, click the “More” button.
- To hide your Snap score, select “Remove or Block Friend. When you block someone, no notification or alert is sent to them.
2). How to Modify Profile Visibility Settings?
- On the camera screen, click on your emoji.
- Select the Gear icon.
- Go to the Who Can Section and select the “Contact Me” option.
- Next, I changed the visibility from everyone to my friends.
- Your Snapchat score is now hidden from unknown people.
Snapchat score checker online
- Launch Snapchat and sign in using your credentials.
- Swipe left to right to open the chat screen.
- To find out someone’s score, tap on their profile.
- Then, tap on their Profile icon at the top of the screen.
- You can now see their Snap score right next to their username.
How to Lower Your Snap Rating?
There is no way for you to lower your Snapchat score. Your Snapchat score will not decrease if you stop sending and receiving snaps or are inactive on Snapchat. It will be fixed.
That’s all. Now, block or unfriend your Snapchat friends to hide your Snapchat score from them. Continue sending snaps to your friends if you want to raise your Snapchat score. Use the comments section for any additional suggestions or questions.
- Your Snapchat score rises with each Snap you send or receive.
- The more snaps you send to your friends, the higher your score.
- Snaps sent will be added to your Snapchat streak as well.
- The more you send the same Snap, the higher your Snapchat score will get.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is it possible to conceal your Snapchat score?
Regardless, the only way to conceal your Snapchat score is to remove yourself from someone’s friend list. Don’t get the Snap score mixed up with the Snapchat streak. The first will keep a record of all the contacts you’ve made through the app.
How come I can’t see someone’s SNAP score, but we’re still friends?
However, there is a reason why you cannot see someone’s Snapchat score. You and your friend must add to see each other’s Snapchat scores. So if you can’t see the score, it means they never followed you, and if you’re sure they did, it means they deleted you.
What is the typical Snapchat score?
50,000-200,000: You’re pretty typical! You most likely created your Snapchat account in middle school. You must have some memories in your Snap that bring back memories from your past. You may have a lot of streaks with different people.