AMC Plus is the worldwide subscription and on-demand streaming service offered by AMC Network.
Here you will find information about AMC Plus, including how to install it on your devices and cancel it on Amazon Prime, Android TV, Roku, and Apple TV.
- AMC Plus
- How to install AMC Plus on Firestick
- How to cancel AMC Plus
- AMC Plus Features
- AMC Plus free trial
- AMC Plus Cost
- Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
AMC+ is an American subscription video-on-demand streaming service launched in June 2020 and owned by AMC Networks. The service is a premium package that includes live feeds and programme libraries from the company’s television networks and streaming brands, as well as its exclusive content.
Without a cable subscription, you can watch the latest seasons of popular shows with AMC Plus.
How to install AMC Plus on Firestick
When the AMC+ app is compatible with the Amazon Firestick, you can download and install it on your Firestick. So we’ll show you how to install it directly on the Firestick in this section.
- Connect your Fire TV to a reliable WiFi network.
- Navigate to your Firestick’s home screen.
- Look for the AMC+ app in the app store as well.
- Then Choose the AMC+ app from the search results.
- To install the AMC+ app on Firestick, select the Get option.
- Once downloaded, launch it on your device and sign in using your account credentials.
- Finally, AMC+ content will be available to stream on your Firestick.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-ifunny-account/
How to cancel AMC Plus
There are several reasons why you might want to cancel your subscription. You may have preferred a different service provider, which is how you unsubscribe from AMC Plus.
Here we will teach you to step by step guide for cancelling Your AMC Plus account on your devices
1). How to cancel an AMC Account on Amazon
If you signed up for AMC+ through an app, you could cancel your subscription using the same method.
There are three options: Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire Cube.
- Sign in to your Amazon account, navigate to Account Settings and select Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Look for AMC+ and then select Actions.
- Choose to cancel your subscription here, and you’re done.
2). How to cancel an AMC account on Roku
- On your Roku control, press the Home button.
- To access the Roku channel, press the Start button on your remote.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Manage Subscriptions.
- Select AMC Plus.
- Select Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
- Click the Done button.
3). How to cancel an AMC account on Android Tv
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, follow these steps:
- From your phone’s home screen, open the PlayStore app.
- Click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar on the left side of the screen.
- Choose “Subscriptions” from the list.
- Tap “AMC Plus,” then “Cancel Subscription.”
- You will be prompted to explain why you want to cancel your subscription. Select an option. You may choose not to respond.
- Your AMC Plus subscription has been terminated.
- If you signed up for AMC+ through an app, you could cancel your subscription using the same method.
4). How to cancel an AMC account on Apple Tv
- On your Apple device, go to Settings > Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions to see a list of all your active subscriptions.
- Choose AMC+ and then click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Choose Confirm when prompted for confirmation.
How to cancel AMC account by contacting the AMC Support team
- Call on this number at 888-562-4262
- Request a callback from a customer service representative.
- Please provide them with your membership information.
- Subscription cancellation request
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-cancel-amazon-freetime/
AMC Plus Features
- The interface is user-friendly, and the app’s layout is easy to understand.
- The AMC app allows you to stream and rewind all of AMC’s original shows at your leisure.
- Fear of the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and other series are available on AMC.
- AMC+ provides high-quality TV show streams.
- Finally, the Amazon Firestick is perfect for streaming your favorite shows.
AMC Plus free trial
Is there a free trial for AMC+? Yes! AMC+ is available for a seven-day free trial on Amazon Prime Video, Sling, AppleTV, the Roku Channel, and YouTube TV. Not a member of Amazon Prime Video? If you don’t already have a Prime Video account, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial. The free trial includes Amazon Prime benefits such as free two-day shipping, Prime Music, and more. Users can sign up for a free trial of Amazon Video as many times as they want, as long as it is not within the same 12-month period, according to Amazon. If you have not been a member of Amazon Prime for more than a year, you are eligible for a free 30-day extension.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-remove-podcast-from-spotify/
AMC Plus Cost
To access AMC Plus, you must subscribe via the AMC website or a third-party service, such as Sling TV or Amazon Prime Video Channels. AMC Plus has a mobile app that lets you stream, but you can’t use it to buy a new subscription.
You can add AMC Plus as an add-on to the following third-party services:
- Apple TV-$9.00 per month
- Amazon Prime Video-$9/month
- The Roku Channel costs $9 per month.
- Comcast Xfinity, $7.00 per month.
- Dish-$7 per month
- DirecTV-$7.00 per month
- Sling TV is $7 per month.
- YouTube TV is available for $7 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is AMC available for free on Hulu?
Philo, Sling TV, FuboTV, YouTube TV, and Directv Stream offer AMC streaming services. Unfortunately, AMC isn’t available on Hulu Live TV, but some AMC shows are available on-demand through Hulu’s AMC page. Continue reading to find out which AMC streaming service is best for you.
What is included in AMC Plus?
AMC+ is a premium streaming bundle that includes original, award-winning series, popular movies, festival favourites, horror, sci-fi, true crime, and thrillers from AMC, BBC America, IFC, SundanceTV, Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Films Unlimited.
Is AMC plus the same as AMC?
The content available is one of the significant differences between the two premium AMC services. AMC+ gives subscribers access to content from three other AMC brands: Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Films Unlimited. While AMC Premiere focuses on AMC content, AMC+ also gives subscribers access to content from three other AMC brands: Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Films Unlimited.