This one-of-a-kind, all-aluminium dock ladder streamlines and secures entry to and exit from the water, while its sturdy, lightweight construction makes lifting it out for dry storage straightforward.
WetSteps and EZ Stairs are two uniquely designed dock ladders for your dock or pool house. The ergonomic design enables individuals of all ages to safely enter and exit the water from any level. Leaving the water through the stairs is much easier than getting up.
Wet Steps Ladders came up with a new way to get to the water by making a ladder that works more like a set of stairs and has handrails for safety. There will be no more struggling up a ladder that drops straight down. Wet Steps make it simple to enter and exit the water. Because the ladder is lightweight aluminium, anyone can draw it out of the water and swing it back in.
This ladder is constructed to last and comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty. The usual finish is natural marine-grade aluminium, but you can customize it with various powder coat colours. The Wet Steps ladders are not only attractive but also functional. Look at Aqua-Stairs ladders if you want a high-quality angled ladder with a more integrated handrail.
You May Also Like:https://howisland.com/how-to-install-ott-tv-box/
How do we install the aluminium dock ladders and wet steps?
- Aqua Steps makes aluminium dock ladders easier to get in and out of the water.
- It is identical to a regular stairway except that the climbing angle is 55 degrees (the climbing angle is 55 degrees, measured from a 90-degree vertical drop).
- Steel construction with bolt-on steps.
- The frame is made of marine-grade aluminium and features a u-channel design.
- These ladders are built to last and can hold up to 500 pounds.
- Ladders are small and easy to put up and take down by turning 180 degrees into or out of the water.
- Custom extruded and grooved stairs add strength and grip.
- Both sides of the ladder feature handle that make climbing in and out easier.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-install-netflix-on-android-tv-box/
Wet steps colours
The bolt-together was created with the same angle and simplicity of getting out of the water as the bolt-together, but with a few modifications in dimensions/specs that allow it to be readily shipped across the country for low freight. The bolt-together ladders require easy assembly to secure the steps to the frame; however, the welded version does not require assembly and is ready to use.
- Colour options for bolt-together ladders are limited.
- All three hammered colours, plus transparent, are available in solid red, blue, white, or red/white/blue versions.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-watch-the-daily-wire-on-tv/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How do you buy a dock ladder?
The basic guideline for floating docks is that they must be at least two or three steps below the water’s surface. Divide the distance between the water and the top of your dock by the ladder’s step height – which is normally around 12″.
How long does an aluminium dock last?
Indeed, aluminium frames can survive between 30 and 50 years, depending on the environment.