Do you need to uninstall Nimi Places to fix some issues? Are you looking for a simple way to uninstall and delete all of its data from your computer? Don’t be concerned! This page contains thorough information on how to remove Nimi Places on windows 7,8 & 10.
Nimi Places.exe is a Nimi Places process executable file that comes with the Nimi Places project software developed by the Nimi projects software creator.
You should proceed cautiously if the Nimi Places.exe process is required for Windows 10. The Nimi Places.exe process may sometimes consume too much CPU or GPU. Malware or a virus could be running in the background.
TIP: If you’re having issues with your Windows systems, such as registry errors, system files being erased by a virus, or system crashes, we recommend using the Restore tool, which scans your PC for issues and fixes them in a few simple clicks.
The.exe extension denotes that Nimi Places.exe is a Windows executable file for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Malware and diseases can also be propagated via excel files. As a result, we must be confident before running any unfamiliar executable file on our PCs or laptops.
We’ll now check for viruses or malware in the Nimi Places.exe file. Is it essential to delete it to keep your computer safe? Continue reading below for more information.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-uninstall-rootpa-app/
How to Remove Nimi Places
Nimi Places is a portable application that does not require installation and is just unloaded, so it will not appear in the list of installed programs. To uninstall Nimi Places:
- Disable automatic startup of Nimi Places if it is enabled;
- If you’re running, close to Nimi Places.
- Delete the data directory for Nimi Places;
- Containers built by template
- Please remember that container templates are saved in the Nimi Places data directory.
- Delete the executable for Nimi Places.
- What should I do if I don’t see any containers after clicking “display desktop”?
- If containers aren’t displayed when “showing desktop” (asked by, for example, the hotkey combination Command+D), ensure Nimi Places has enough privileges to interact with the system shell.
How to Remove Nimi Places [2nd Method]
Follow the instructions below to remove Nimi Places.exe from your computer. If Nimi Places.exe were installed as part of the software on your computer, this would uninstall it.
- If the file is part of a software package, it will also come with an uninstaller. Then, run the Uninstaller in a directory like C: Program Files>Nimi projects>Nimi Places project >Nimi Places> Nimi Places.exe uninstall.exe.
- If Nimi Places.exe was installed via the Windows Installer, go to System Settings and select the Add or Remove Programs option to uninstall.
- Then use the search bar to look for Nimi Places.exe or the software name Nimi Places project, or try the developer name Nimi projects.
- Then, to delete Nimi Places.exe from your computer, right-click it and choose Uninstall Program. The program Nimi Places project and the file Nimi Places.exe will now be deleted from your computer.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-remove-lime-pro-on-window/
Nimi places alternative
Fences help you manage your desktop. This simple freeware program allows you to organize your desktop tabs and generate easily identifiable files.
CyLog Software is a software development company specializing in Win32 games and utilities. Symeonidis, Kostas
Create a relaxing atmosphere in your home or workplace.
Create containers of icons and shortcuts to organize and tidy your desktop, or add numerous explorer windows to your desktop.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-remove-netgear-genie-on-windowmac/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is Nimi Places.exe consuming a lot of CPU?
You may check this by opening Task Manager, looking for the Nimi Places process, and then at the CPU utilization percentage.
Is Nimi Places.exe consuming a lot of network resources?
If the Nimi Places.exe process uses a lot of data, you may check the Network Usage % by opening the Task Manager windows software and looking for the Nimi Places process.
How can I check Nimi Places.exe’s GPU usage?
To see how much GPU Nimi Places.exe is using. Look for the Nimi Places.exe process in the name column and check the GPU utilization column in the Task Manager window.
I hope you found this information very helpful, and please leave any questions in the comments section. More tutorials and updates will be coming soon. Soon, I’ll be back with another informative tutorial.