Most Thomasville, GA drivers use their cellphones and other devices to stay connected and engaged when driving in Crawfordville. With the GMC IntelliLink infotainment system, you can use Bluetooth® connectivity in your GMC truck or SUV to make hands-free phone calls, listen to music, connect to critical apps, etc.
This is a fantastic feature to have on your everyday commute, but what happens if your GMC IntelliLink system breaks down? Resetting the design is usually all that is required. Our GMC service specialists are on hand to answer any queries you may have as you travel.
What is GMC Intellilink
IntelliLink is a high-tech infotainment system from GMC that allows you to link your compatible smartphone to the entertainment system in your vehicle. Due to its popularity and simplicity, this technology was first introduced in the 2012 GMC Terrain SUV and has subsequently been expanded throughout the lineup.
How to Reset GMC Intellilink
Do you have a problem with your entertainment system and cannot locate any software updates? Call 1-800-462-8782 to access GMC IntelliLink. We’ve put together a guide to show you how to reset the GMC IntelliLink from the comfort of your own home. Follow the steps below:
From your GMC IntelliLink’s home screen, go to ‘Settings.’
The ‘Return to Factory Settings’ option should be selected.
The three options are restoring vehicle settings, clearing all private data, or restoring radio settings. Choose ‘Restore Vehicle Settings’ for our purposes.
Select ‘Continue’ when requested to continue or cancel.
If you go back to the home screen, your system should be reset.
Your enabled personal settings will be wiped before the GMC IntelliLink is reset to factory settings.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-cast-iptv-smarters/
How to reset the GMC infotainment system
You’ll begin by installing a completely new entertainment system. Have you downloaded any GMC IntelliLink apps? They might be taken out of your infotainment system.
What steps must I take to change my password?
Follow these procedures if you need to change or update your password:
- Go into your IntelliGrow account after changing and updating your password to ensure it operates properly.
- The IntelliLink Configuration Page will appear.
- Type in your new login username and password after upgrading the ‘Gateway Settings.’ After pressing ‘RESET,’ enter your unique login username and password.
- Do you remember your password?
- Using the ‘Forgot Password’ feature, create a new password.
- Log into your IntelliGrow account and double-check your password.
- The IntelliLink Configuration Page will appear.
- After entering your new login username and password in ‘Gateway Settings,’ ‘RESET’ and log in with your unique username and password.
How to Pair your Bluetooth smartphone
Using the infotainment screen, pair your phone:
- Activate the “HOME” button.
- Press the phone button or touch the “Phone” screen icon.
- From the touch screen menu, choose “Search Device.”
- From the touch screen menu, select the device you want to pair. If the phone does not appear, check to see if Bluetooth is turned on and the phone is discoverable.
- It will pair with your phone if it supports Simple Secure Pairing (SSP).
You May Also Like:https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-oculus-account/
GMC intellilink Bluetooth is not working
- If your phone doesn’t support SSP, you’ll have to input or authenticate a code on the infotainment screen.
- To use contact dialing in the vehicle, select “Yes,” “Always accept,” or “Allow” when the phone invites you to approve the connection or allow phone book access/download.
The GMC Information System is being reset.
- Hold the Home and Fast Forward buttons for 10 seconds to reset your Chevy MyLink system completely. This should reboot your computer and fix any issues you’re experiencing.
You May Also Like:https://howisland.com/how-to-cancel-paramount-plus/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What should I do to get my GMC IntelliLink up and running?
- Connect IntelliLink 7-in Color Touch Screen to Your Device (available on GMC Terrain)
- Say ‘Bluetooth’ while pressing the ‘Push to Talk’ button on the screen.
- Wait for the buzzer before saying, ‘Pair.’
- The system will prompt you to begin a Bluetooth phone search.
Is IntelliLink a navigation system?
Our GMC Intellilink OEM navigation system includes a vehicle-specific HMI, GM Splitter / Cable Kit, or GPS antenna and the most up-to-date Intellilink software and weather/traffic apps (Sirius/XM membership required).
What need do I do to get my Buick IntelliLink up to date?
Go to the System tab, then Vehicle Software, and then Updates to manually update. Under Software Information, look for System Update. It will download any available Buick Intellilink upgrades. Follow the on-screen directions to install it after you’ve downloaded it.
This article explains how to delete and deactivate your account by following written and visual instructions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional queries.