Do you want to know who saw your Instagram post and saved it? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place because we’ll walk you through the process.
There is no simple way to find out who saved your Instagram posts. On the other hand, Instagram insights allow you to see who has saved your posts quickly. People frequently keep content that they find interesting or valuable. As a creator, you may be curious about who finds your content useful enough to save.
Instagram saves are not a new phenomenon. They first appeared around two years ago as a convenient way to collect and save your favorite posts. When you tap the “bookmark” icon in the bottom right corner of an Instagram post, it is added to your saved posts, making it very easy to find again.
How to see who saved your Instagram Post.
Due to privacy concerns, there is no direct way to see who saved your post. Aside from knowing who liked your post, you can’t see who saved and shared it.
So here we will provide you with two methods for saving your Instagram post
- Directly ask your Instagram followers if they saved your post.
- Transform Your Account into a Business Account.
Method #1: Directly ask your Instagram followers if they saved your post.
If you’ve been using Instagram for a while and have a lot of followers, you can try to interact with them through an Instagram Story. Through a poll, your followers can indicate whether or not they have saved a specific post. Follow these steps to implement this method:
- Log in to Instagram and navigate to the post you want to poll about.
- Take a screenshot of this article. Then, tap the Stories icon (the camera logo) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the one you took earlier to add a screenshot to your story.
- Add a text box and type “Who saved this post?” or something similar.
- When you’ve finished making all of your changes, click Done.
- Then, select Your Stories to see your followers’ interactions. They can respond to you via direct message.
You can also see if other Instagram accounts’ followers are seeing your posts, which works on Facebook. It’s a little more challenging with Snapchat, but we’ve devised a method for seeing someone’s Snapchat friends.
Method #2: Transform Your Account into a Business Account
Another way to see how many users have saved your Instagram post is to switch to a business account. When compared to a regular report, a business or creator account can be seen by anyone, increasing the reach of your account.
To convert your Instagram account to a business account, follow these steps:
- Select “Settings” from your Instagram account.
- Select “Switch to Business Account” from the Account menu.
- Set up your business account by entering the required information.
- After that, here’s how to see how many times your Instagram post has been saved, as well as other statistics:
- To see a preview of your posts, go to your profile.
- Choose the position in which you want to see the exact count.
- Then select View Insights. Various statistics about the post will be displayed. Look for the bookmark icon, which shows the number of times this post has been saved to their collections.
You may wonder why Instagram auto-follows reports and how to stop them if you want more control over your Instagram account.
Features on Instagram.
Instagram’s user-friendly features include filters, video posts, Instagram Stories, story highlights, Instagram Stories videos, Instagram Live, AR filters, and IGTV. This social networking platform is utilized by consumers worldwide. It contributes to the company’s growth by offering a source of money. Popular features illustrate how social media has grown and become the go-to app for users.
- Instagram Reels
- Instagram QR codes
- Instagram Stories
- Follow hashtags
- Disappearing DMs
- Pin comments
- Mute post/stories
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How do you view previously liked Instagram posts?
In the app, tap your Instagram profile icon to see posts you’ve previously liked. Tap the three-line menu icon, then go to Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked. You can only see the 300 most recent posts you’ve liked.
How do you view archived Instagram posts?
To view your archived Instagram posts, go to your profile > menu icon (three lines) > Archive.
How should an Instagram story be reposted?
Tap the paper airplane below the post, then select Add post to your story to repost an Instagram story. To make this work, the other account must be public and have enabled post-sharing or story-sharing.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful, and please leave any questions in the comments section. More tutorials and updates will be coming soon. Soon, I’ll be back with another Informative tutorial.