Do you want to know how to disable safe search on your iPhone? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place because we’ll walk you through it.
SafeSearch will help you filter explicit content from Google Search results, whether you use it at work, with children, or for yourself. Pornography, brutality, and gore are all instances of explicit material.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- What exactly is a “safe search” on an iPhone?
- How to turn off the safe search on your iPhone?
- How to turn off the safe search on the window?
- Turn off SafeSearch google.
- Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What exactly is a “safe search” on an iPhone?
SafeSearch will help you filter explicit content from Google Search results, whether you use it at work, with children, or for yourself. Pornography, brutality, and gore are examples of explicit content.
- When SafeSearch is enabled: While SafeSearch isn’t perfect, it does assist in filtering out explicit content in Google search results for all of your queries spanning photos, videos, and webpages.
- When SafeSearch is turned off, we give you the most relevant results for your search, which may include explicit content if you look for it.
How to turn off the safe search on your iPhone?
SafeSearch in Google Search ensures that you do not view explicit information in your search results. If you want to incorporate that content, you must first disable SafeSearch. We’ll teach you how to accomplish it on desktop and mobile devices.
- Only one of your signed-in devices has to be disabled. All of your Google devices share this setting.
- Navigate to the device’s settings.
- Scroll down to find Screen Time. After that, tap on it.
- Choose your content and privacy restrictions.
- If you haven’t already, enable Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Then, select Content Restrictions.
- Select web content.
- To disable the safe search, be sure to select Unrestricted access.
On a Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook computer, open a web browser and go to Google Search. This will turn off the SafeSearch filter.
How to turn off the safe search on the window?
- In the bottom-right corner of the Google homepage, click “Settings.”
- Select “Search Settings” from the “Settings” menu.
- You will be taken to the “Search Settings” page. Toggle off the “Turn On SafeSearch” option in the “SafeSearch Filters” section.
- Scroll down the page and click “Save” at the bottom to save your changes.
- The prompt “Your Preferences Have Been Saved” will appear. “OK” will be displayed.
That’s the end of it. In the future, Google will include all types of results in your searches, including those with explicit content.
Turn off SafeSearch google.
- To disable SafeSearch, open a web browser and navigate to the Google site on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
- At the bottom of the Google page, choose “Settings.”
- Tap “Search Settings” in the menu that appears.
- Turn on the “Show Explicit Results” setting in the “SafeSearch Filters” section of the “Search Settings” tab.
- Click the “Save” button after reaching the page’s bottom.
- You will get a message that says, “Your Preferences Have Been Saved.” At this prompt, press “OK.”
- Google SafeSearch is no longer available.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How come I can’t switch off SafeSearch on my iPhone?
Navigate to the SafeSearch settings on your iPhone or iPad. Turn on or off the direct results filter. To disable SafeSearch, disable the immediate results filter.
Why can’t I disable SafeSearch?
On the Google website, click “Settings” in the bottom right corner. Select “Search Settings” from the “Settings” menu. You will be taken to the “Search Settings” page. Toggle off the “Turn On SafeSearch” option in the “SafeSearch Filters” section.
How can I disable safety mode on my iPhone?
Press and hold the power button to exit Safe Mode. Choose “Restart.” If you are not prompted to restart your device, have the power button until it continues.