Are you interested in learning how to unblur CHEGG? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place because we’ll walk you through it.
Table of Contents
What is Chegg?
Chegg, Inc., also known as Chegg, is an online educational technology company. Chegg has over 3 million active subscriptions and is based in the Urban Center in California. Chegg lets you rent digital and physical textbooks, get online tutoring in person, and use several other services for students, like getting answers to all of your academic questions.
How to UnBlur Chegg?
- To unblur Chegg answers, first, copy the link to the question.
- After you’ve copied the link to the question, you must join the study space Discord server.
- Navigate to the “unlock-bot” channel on the server and paste the question’s link.
- Finally, download and open the answer to unblur it!
- The study space Discord server has a Chegg bot that unblurs answers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You only need to provide a link to the question.
- If you are a new member, you will receive two free unlocks.
- Every week, you’ll also receive a free unlock.
- You must invite people to the server to increase your unlock count.
Here’s how to remove the blur from Chegg’s answers:
1. Copy the link to the question
- To begin, copy the link to the question on Chegg.
- Open Chegg.com and search for the answer to your question.
- You must copy the URL of the question once you have arrived at it.
- To do so, select the URL, right-click it, and choose “Copy.”Remember that you can only unblur a Chegg answer if someone else has already answered it.
- If there are no responses yet, you must wait until someone responds to the question.
- If there is an answer, a pop-up message will appear indicating that the problem has been resolved.
2. Join a Discord study group
- You must now join the study space Discord server after copying the link to the question.
- Join the Discord server for the study space at https://discord.gg/hkz32YvBt6.
- The second link is https://discord.gg/2aH5ZjNwcy.
- The link above is still active and set to never expire as of early 2022 (if it’s invalid, it means the server has been banned by Discord).
- The study space Discord server has a Chegg bot available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You have to provide the link to the question, and the bot will do the rest.
- Keep in mind that you’ll only have two free unlocks at first.
- In other words, you can only unblur two questions at a time.
- You can either wait a week for one free unlock or invite people to join the server to increase yours unlocks.
3. Paste the link to the question into the “unlock-bot” channel
- When you join the study space Discord server, you must go to one of the “unlock-bot” channels.
- To begin, open the channel by clicking on “unlock-bot-1.”
- When you’re on the channel, copy the link to the question and hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- When you’re on the channel, copy the question’s link and press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
4. Download the solution
- You’ll get a couple of messages in a few seconds.
- This includes the message “Unlock successfully” and the download file.
- This indicates that the bot could remove the blur from the Chegg answer.
- The download file is an HTML file containing the Chegg question, and the expert answer from a paid Chegg account.
- As a result, you won’t have to pay a dime!
- Now, click the download icon to get the solution.
5. View the unblurred answer in the file
- Your browser will launch after you click the download icon.
- This file will now begin downloading in your browser.
- After downloading the file, double-click it to open it.
- The file will include the Chegg question and expert response.
- The question appears on the top half of the page, while the answer appears on the bottom half of the page.
- Unless you invite more people to the server or wait a week, you’ll only have one free unlock left.
- More people can be invited to the server by right-clicking the “how-it-works” channel and selecting “Invite People.”
- Finally, copy the invite link and set it never to expire.
- You’ve mastered the art of unblurring Chegg answers!
How do I use the inspect element to unblur Chegg answers?
- Right-click the page and choose “Inspect Element” to use inspect element to clear up Chegg’s answers.
- Second, select the blurred answer by clicking on it.
- Finally, remove the div> tag to restore the Chegg answer!
As of early 2022, this method is no longer functional, so you’ll have to join a Discord server with a Chegg bot instead.
- To unblur text online, use the Inspect Element feature.
- After entering your query on the Chegg questions tab, you will see a blurred answer.
- Right-click the page to open the menu, then select Inspect Element in your browser.
- Move your mouse over the answer part to unblur it and reveal the answer.
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Can you view Chegg answers without paying?
You won’t need to spend much money to see Chegg’s solutions, but you will have to pay for the particular help you need. For instance, you will only be charged for the service if you require access to a single Chegg answer, solution, or document.
Does Chegg provide free services to students?
Chegg study material is available for a complimentary four-week trial. Simply sign up for a free trial at Chegg to receive four weeks of free study content and materials. After the 4-week trial period, you will be charged $14.95 per month for access to its content.
How can I unblur a website response?
- To view hidden text, use Google Translate as a proxy. Google Translate is a viable tool for removing blurred text from a web page.
- Visit the Internet Archive to see a snapshot.
- Open the Google Search Page.
- Inspect Element to View Blurred Content
- Change to Reader Mode.