Dauntless, a free-to-play action role-playing computer game developed by Phoenix Labs, was published and distributed by Epic Games. In May 2018, the game was published in beta for Microsoft Windows.
- How to uninstall dauntless?
- How to uninstall dauntless on Mac
- Dauntless system requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How to uninstall dauntless?
Do you get tired of dauntless? Would you like to remove this software from your computer (Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac)? You can uninstall it with confidence because there are no prerequisites to complete it before installing it.
How to uninstall dauntless on a PC
- Go to the Start Menu and search for the control panel.
- In Control Panel, under Programs, you should see a list of all installed programs on your computer.
- Right-click the application and select Uninstall.
- On the next screen, allow the application to make changes to your machine.
- Allow the application to make changes to your computer by following the on-screen prompts.
How to uninstall dauntless on PC (Method 2)
The second method is to utilize uninstaller.exe to uninstall Dauntless. Follow the steps below to finish this stage:
- Navigate to the dauntless installation directory.
- Look for an uninstall.exe or unins000.exe file.
- To open the file, double-click it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
How to uninstall dauntlessly (Method-3)
The third option is System Restore. System Return, for new users, is a tool that allows users to restore their system to its previous state. System Restore removes all programs that interfere with the operation and performance of the computer.
You could use this software to restore the system and delete unwanted programs if you created a system restore point before installing Dauntless. However, make sure to save all critical information first. Follow the steps below to learn more about this strategy:
- Close any files or programs that are currently open on your computer.
- On the desktop, select Properties from the Computer menu.
- The System Window is displayed.
- To display System Properties, click System Protection on the left side.
- Then, choose System Restore from the menu, and a new window will emerge.
- After selecting the ‘different restoration point’ option, click Next.
- You must select a date and time from the available options; the drivers installed after that date will not work if you choose a date.
- After that, click Finish to confirm the ‘Restore Point’ on the screen.
- After you click Yes to confirm, the dauntless will be uninstalled.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-play-imessage-games-on-android/
How to uninstall dauntless on Mac
This method of uninstalling Dauntless is quite similar to how programs are uninstalled on a Mac. Method 1 requires you to start Mac on your computer, while method 2 requires locating the Dauntless shortcut on your desktop.
You may also hunt for the application using the search button.
- Double-click the app, and Mac will prompt you to confirm that you wish to delete Dauntless. Accept, then press the Delete button a second time.
- Go to Mac’s Trash and look for the previously removed dauntless when we’re through. Remove it from the garbage can as well.
- If you’re unsure how to right-click on the trash can to erase all data or programs.
- This is the same procedure used to remove or uninstall programs on a Mac.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-ea-account/
Dauntless system requirements
- OS: Windows 7 DX11 Support.
- Direct X: DirectX11.
- Processor: Intel Core i5.
- GPU: Nvidia 660Ti.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Storage: 15 GB available space.
You May Also Like:https://howisland.com/how-to-cancel-peloton-subscription/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
Is Dauntless a good title?
Dauntless maintains an enormously friendly and approachable version of the monster-hunting role-playing game, which is now better than ever on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Dauntless download size?
A total of 8.27 GB of free space is required.
Who is the owner of Epic Gaming?
Tim Sweeney is the co-founder and CEO of Epic Games, a Cary, North Carolina-based game production studio. Fortnite, one of the world’s most popular games, was founded by a private firm with over 400 million players.
How do I obtain Dauntless Switch?
To redownload the game, go to the Nintendo eShop and sign in with the Nintendo Account you purchased, then select your user icon in the top-right corner to access the shop settings and choose Redownload. Choose the game from the list of previously purchased games, then click the orange redownload symbol.
I hope you found this information very helpful, and please leave any questions in the comments section. More tutorials and updates will be coming soon. Soon, I’ll be back with another informative tutorial.