What is OSU
Dean “peppy” Herbert developed, published, and created OSU!, a free-to-play rhythm game. It was built in C# and launched for Microsoft Windows on September 16, 2007, and was inspired by iNiS’ rhythm game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan.
How to uninstall Osu on Windows (Method #1)
- Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Go through the programs installed on your computer in the Control Panel under Programs.
- Uninstall an application by right-clicking on Osu and selecting it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to see a progress bar that will guide you through removing Osu from the computer.
How to uninstall Osu (2nd Method)
The second approach uses uninstaller.exe, which is used to remove Osu. To complete this stage, follow the steps below:
- Go to Osu’s installation folder.
- Look for a file called uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- Double-click the file to open it, then follow the on-screen instructions.
How to uninstall Osu on Mac
As I previously stated, there is a straightforward technique for removing programs on the Mac. As you have installed some apps on your Mac and now want to effectively remove or uninstall them so that you can install new apps, follow these methods to uninstall Osu on Mac.
Method 1 requires you to open Mac on your computer and then follow the images to remove Osu on your Mac.
- There is an Osu app on your Mac dashboard in the image, which we must uninstall. To uninstall this software and remove it from your Mac, double-click on the app seen in the picture.
- Now that you’ve double-clicked on the app, Mac will ask if you’re sure you want to remove Osu. To uninstall from Mac, click the Delete button and go to Trash. As shown in the image, open the trash bin and look inside. There will be Osu, which we had to delete previously; therefore, we must uninstall it totally from the Mac.
- Right-clicking on trash does not clear all data or apps we uninstalled before viewing the image. When you click Empty Trash, all of the data in the garbage will be successfully removed.
- We’ve uninstalled Osu on the Mac, so now you know how to uninstall or remove any app on the Mac. If you found this helpful, please share it. This procedure does not necessitate the use of any antivirus or uninstaller software.
I only covered one way for removing Osu on a Mac. More people are utilizing this way; however, others believe it is too difficult to remove in Mac, but anyone can comprehend this simple method in this step.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-uninstall-davinci-resolve/
Possible issues while uninstalling OSU!
- Osu! isn’t in the Programs and Features list.
- You do not have adequate permission to remove OSU!
- A necessary file to complete this uninstallation could not be launched. There has been an error. Not all of the files were removed successfully. Another program that uses the file prevents osu! from being uninstalled. After the uninstallation, osu! Files and directories can be located on the hard disc.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-install-apk-files-on-iphone/
There are over ten games that are comparable to OSU! Windows, Android, iPhone, Linux, and Mac are among the platforms supported.
- StepMania. Free • Open Source.
- Frets on Fire. Free • Open Source.
- Clone Hero.
- Guitar Hero (Series).
- Muse Dash.
- Flash Flash Revolution.
- Dynamix (by C4Cat)
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-install-remove-io-shield/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
What happens if I remove OSU?
Although the game has been uninstalled, specific folders remain.
How can I fix OSU?
- Hold down Shift and double-click to open osu from the Applications folder or haddock.
- Continue to hold Shift while clicking the “Repair osu!” option in the dialogue window once you’ve opened the software.
Try out OSU if you’re seeking a good website where you may download and play video games. It is one of the top websites globally, with features such as downloading and playing enjoyable music-based video games and the ability to create your music games.
If you want to remove any of your beatmaps from their database after they’ve been published, however, the techniques above should swiftly resolve your problem.