Gamezone is a show for video game fans and players. WISH LIST AND COLLECTION Create your game library to personalize the app. This will make keeping track of your collection much more accessible.
How to Unsubscribe to GameZone
Game Zone is uninstalled from your Android device. From the app, you can quickly terminate your Game Zone subscription. You will no longer be billed regularly by Zahid Sam (the company that developed Game Zone). The most important section of this guide is now.
Steps for Cancelling a Game Zone
There are a few things to think about before cancelling a subscription. Here are a few examples:
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless you explicitly cancel it.
- If you sign up for a free trial and then cancel, you may lose access to trial content.
- Remember to cancel your subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends to avoid paying for another month.
- To prevent being charged for the app, we’ve made it simple to unsubscribe from Game Zone. Let’s go straight to the point of this tutorial.
You May Also Like:https://howisland.com/how-to-uninstall-dauntless/
On Android, how do I unsubscribe from Game Zone?
Do you wish to be removed from the Android Game Zone update list? You won’t be able to delete the apps on your own. To begin, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to your smartphone’s Google Play Store app. If you have several Google accounts, ensure you’re signed into the correct one.
- From the menu, choose “Subscriptions.”
- Click “Cancel Subscription” after selecting the Game Zone subscription you want to cancel.
- Follow the instructions to complete the work.
RELATED POST: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-ea-account/
Paypal Game Zone Subscription Cancellation
To cancel your Game Zone subscription using PayPal, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account. Click the options menu next to the logout option (gear icon).
- Go to the “Automatic payments” section of the “Payments” page and select “Manage automatic payments.”
- You’ll see a list of merchant agreements you’ve already done business with. Click “Game Zone” to exit.
- The confirmation page will appear. Click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to confirm that you want to stop paying for Game Zone.
- Then click “Done” on the verification screen to complete the Game Zone subscription.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-connect-gaming-chair-to-xbox-one/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
How to Uninstall/Remove Game Zone on Android?
To uninstall Game Zone from your phone, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Play and tap the hamburger menu sign in the upper left corner to get started.
- Choose ” Installed ” from the “My Apps and Games” menu; choose “Installed.”
- You’ll get a list of all of the applications you’ve downloaded/installed on your phone.
- Click “Uninstall” after selecting Game Zone.
If I want to cancel my Gameloft membership, what should I do?
If you do not unsubscribe, your monthly subscription to the “Gameloft Club” will automatically renew. You have the ability to cancel your subscription at any moment by texting “Stop” to “88000.” (the average cost of an SMS). Gameloft reserves the right to cancel your subscription at any moment. To unsubscribe from a service, the consumer must text the word “unsub” to the number 6611.
How can I cancel my subscription to an online game?
Google Play allows you to manage your subscriptions.
- Launch the Google Play Store application.
- Tap the profile sign in the top right corner.
- Pay attention to Payments and Subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription you want to stop.
- To cancel your subscription, tap Cancel.
- Stick to the directions.
This article explains how to delete and deactivate your account by following written and visual instructions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional queries.