You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a quick way about how to delete Smule account. In this article, I’ll walk you through canceling your Smule account step by step. Smule is a piece of music software created in the United States that allows you to sing and construct music with fans and friends worldwide.
It has several features, including singing karaoke with over 10 million songs from various genres, creating music videos, applying video filters, adding graphic effects, and adding vocal effects. You may also share your video on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
Smule is a subscription-based social singing software that allows you to meet new people while singing along to the millions of songs available on the app. You can sing solo, in a duet, or group performance by inviting others to join you. These performances will be recorded in Smule’s database, and you will be able to share them with others.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-imvu-account/
How to delete Smule Account
Once you’ve deleted your old account, you won’t be able to retrieve it, and all information or content linked with it will be permanently lost. Follow the steps given below to delete your Smule account.
- In any web browser, go to https://smule.zendesk.com.
- Select Submit a Request from the drop-down menu after opening the link.
- Select Remove Smule Profile from the drop-down menu (Account Deletion).
- Fill in your email address and make sure that all boxes are checked.
- Type Delete My Smule Account and a description like “I Want to Delete My Smule Account” in the subject line.
- After selecting Smule, click Submit.
- You’ll be alerted that “your request has been successfully submitted. ” Within seven business days, your Smule account will be permanently deactivated.
How to delete Smule Account (Via sending Email)
- Open the email account you used to sign up for happier.
- Now write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the address email@example.com in the subject line.
- Type “Deactivate Account” in the subject line.
- Now, create an email requesting the deletion of your account using the template provided here, and submit it.
How to make Smule account private
To make your Smule Sing account private, open the app and tap the three lines in the top left corner. Go to “Settings” and then “Privacy” after that. Under “Privacy,” turn on the switch next to “Private Account.”
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-delete-bandlab-account-in-2022/
How to recover the Smule account
Please use the following link to reset your password: https://smule.com/user/password. If it doesn’t work, please contact Smule support, and we’ll do everything we can to help you out.
You May Also Like: https://howisland.com/how-to-unsubscribe-on-onlyfans/
Frequently Asked Questions (QnA)
To change your Smule account, you must first log in to the account you wish to change. Go to your profile and select the “Edit Profile” option once signed in. You can modify your name, email address, password, and other details.
Can I have two accounts in Smule?
Yes, Smule allows you to have several accounts. To create a new account, launch the Smule app, go to the main menu, and click “Create New Account.”
How do I delete my card details on the Smule app?
Open the Smule app and go to Settings to erase your card information. To remove a card, go to Payment Methods and then Delete next to it.
This article covers all you need to know about how to delete the Smule account. It also demonstrates how Smule handles returns. I hope this knowledge is useful to you.